Friday, January 8, 2016

Your Blog Sucks and Everyone Hates You

 Whats up suckas. I hope you all had a great New Years and a Merry Christmas. CF here. I'm back in the saddle once again. Now I know this blog has more or less become a dumpster for bad podcasting, but I'm here to tell ya, that bad podcasting is back after a holiday break and ready to fill your ears with internet talk radio.

Now back in the old days, effort was put into this blog to make it a rather interesting place to check out. I maintained a forum, I randomly generated a weekly webcomic from the Pandy Random Webcomic Generator, but all of that kind of went out the window when I started working. So whats the state of affairs now? Is this place to destined to maintain it's status as another internet dumpster? Well yes, but at least its a dumpster I plan to keep heaping garbage into.

In any case, it's now 2016 and Tiger Claw Radio/TV/Whatever this is marches into another year of quasi internet entertainment. I love you all. Thanks for visiting. Don't forget to sign my Guestbook.

Edit: Also, new TCR this monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment