Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Computer Destruction



My computer broke this morning. I was gathering my things together to head off to the campus to study, and it fell about a foot and a half or so out of my grip onto the floor. While I thought everything was fine at first, apparently the monitor no longer functions. 

I’m able to use it by connecting a second monitor, but normal operations are going to be greatly disrupted while I find a solution. The good news is I still have my tablet, and I can still use my PC on a very limited basis, so TCR should continue. Although I may have to resort to making TCR on my tablet which would mean essentially I would have zero access to editing. 

So there is going to be somewhat of a transitional period here while I get everything together in the meantime, I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I had the same thing happen to me in College. My monitor broke, but I got a second monitor from a friend who was about to throw it out. I used it for years that way, until I got my second laptop, and retired the old one, since it deteriorated to the point where it pretty much was unsavable. Hope you can get it fixed somehow, I feel your pain man.

    ReplyDelete